Re: [jacksongenealogy] Kennedy

  • Golden Moments
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
      Historical perspective regarding this email.

      Only history will decide what historical significance our presidents had,
      will have regarding the impressions made on American history.Similar to the
      historical impressions our ancestors had on us, their descendants. For
      example, I live in Jackson County and I made my first trip to Paint Rock
      Valley last summer that received the greatest number of pioneers from
      Tennessee. Mine was among them. The Fraziers
      Guess who my historical president is? He's the only one whose historical
      salvation experience has appeared in the historical Times magazine.

      Glad to be a Frazier and one of Bush's cheerleaders

      Laura Frazier Golden

      God bless America and its historical impact on the world even though scarred
      by historical sin and disgrace

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2004
          Amen!

          > This will make it official. The only President I've ever seen was
          > Kennedy and they let us out of the Test Area to catch a look at the
          > Redstone Airport in 1963. Other presidents visited from time to time but
          > they were Republicans and off my care list.
          >
          > Hugh Judge

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---