Jax Co. lookups...

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 1999
      I'd like to apologize to all of you who are waiting on lookups & other inf.
      Between the holidays & me being sick, I haven't gotten much done. I'll try
      to get all of the lookups done right after the first of the year.

      Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas & a great beginning to a new
      millenium... :)

      Tracy

      "Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician."