Re: Hello -- Graham

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 1999
      Roger, this is the 1920 census Princeton Precinct #34
      Lafayette Jones 31 AL AL AL
      Bettie 25 AL AL AL
      Clyd 5 AL
      Samuell M. 6/12 AL

      Don't know who his wife Bettie was before marriage.

      The story goes like this: For some reason, Fate Jones killed Dave Johnson
      and the sheriff's department killed Fate Jones. Dave Johnson was killed 8
      Feb. 1922 in Madison County, AL. Don't know much about that, but would love
      to have the complete story.
      Jewel