Re: [jacksongenealogy] Roe/Rowe, Samples, Crabtree, Blizard and Wilbanks

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2004
      Kathy

      Do you have any first names for any of them and dates?

    • lydia flack
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2004
        I am also researching Roe/Rowe,Holt/Turner from Jackson Co.
        Looking for Isaac/Isaic Rowe/roe last found in 1860 Jackson Co.
        Looking for him in 1850 census ,Have found him in Tenn. in the
        Civil war. Lydia
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2004
          Lydia it me your cuz

          lydia flack <llflack@...> wrote:I am also researching Roe/Rowe,Holt/Turner from Jackson Co.
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 20, 2004
            1870 US Census Broomtown PO Township 7 Range 10 Cherokee Co. AL
            House 33 Family 33
            Isaac Roe 64 Farmer SC
            Elizabeth 55 Keeping House SC

          • lydia flack
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 20, 2004
              Thanks Clay I have this one ,
              this is the family Issac Roe,
              I would like to find them in 1850
              He was in the civil war in Tenn.,
              with his son James M.Roe.
              His other son my ggrandpa
              Hiram A. Roe was in Georgia Inf.
              we are 5 generations of Jackson Co.
              that includes me,so I don't think
              they have ever been to far from the
              3 state lines .....Lydia

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 21, 2004
                Kathy

                I have found Alfred D. Willbanks /Wilbanks and Nancy J. Samples Wilbanks on the 1900 and 1910. Emailing the images direct to you. No luck on 1920 or 1930 any state so far.

              • kathy hallman
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 22, 2004
                  Thanks so much Clay

                  Kathy

                  clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
                  Kathy

                  I have found Alfred D. Willbanks /Wilbanks and Nancy J. Samples Wilbanks on the 1900 and 1910. Emailing the images direct to you. No luck on 1920 or 1930 any state so far.

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                  Click Here