Re: Hello -- Lackey

  • Roger Swafford
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hello Tracy,
      I have the following re: Lackey. Can you fill in any details.

      Margaret J. Swafford 1861-1891 m. William Dave Walker
      Margaret born 5-2-1861 in Jackson Co. AL. She married William Dave Walker.
      She died 11-10-1891. The date of his death is not known but they are both
      buried in Hill Co. TX. They reportedly had five children but six Walker
      children were listed in the 1900 Tarrant Co. TX census at the home of their
      grandfather John P. Swafford.

      The children of Margaret and William;

      John Ellis Walker born May 1879 in AL. He is buried at Hollis, OK

      Amos E. Walker 1881-1967 m. Effie (maiden name unknown)
      Amos born Nov 1881 in AL. He died 9-22-1967 and is buried at Hollis, OK.
      They had two children. Norma Walker m. Mr. Lackey In Apr 1982 she lived at
      Hollis, OK

      I have Swafford info back to about 1740 in Ireland if we can make a
      connection.

      Roger Swafford

      > LACKEY
      > PRIVETT
      > JETT
      >
      > Tracy Fossett Wilson
      > Jackson County, AL

    • Alta Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        There are Walkers and Lackeys in Altus, Jackson Co., OKla.