Re: researching GRIDER/ GOLD/ WININGER/COOLEY/ SMITH

  • Alta Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
      Did this family move to Okla????
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Regina Pipes <regina.pipes@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@onelist.com <jacksongenealogy@onelist.com>
      Date: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 3:26 PM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] researching GRIDER/ GOLD/ WININGER/COOLEY/ SMITH

      >From: "Regina Pipes" <regina.pipes@...>
      >
      >Hello Jackson County Researchers,
      >I am searching for COOLEY, James William & Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH COOLEY
      >family
      > GRIDER, Francis Marion & Martha Louise GOLD
      >GRIDER
      > WININGER Frances ( I think most of the
      >WININGERS in Jackson Co.)
      >Anyone else looking for the same family?
      >
      >Regina GRIDER Pipes
      >Regina.pipes@...

    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
        Which family are you talking about?
        The COOLEY'S lived in Tennessee and Alabama. The GOLD family were from Tn.,
        Al., Mo., and? The WININGER family still live in Jackson Co. The SMITH
        that is married to the COOLEY's family may have come from Oklahoma.

        Regina GRIDER Pipes

        Did this family move to Okla????

      • Alta Wallace
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
          There are Cooey's and Griders in Altus, OKla.