researching GRIDER/ GOLD/ WININGER/COOLEY/ SMITH

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hello Jackson County Researchers,
      I am searching for COOLEY, James William & Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH COOLEY
      family
      GRIDER, Francis Marion & Martha Louise GOLD
      GRIDER
      WININGER Frances ( I think most of the
      WININGERS in Jackson Co.)
      Anyone else looking for the same family?

      Regina GRIDER Pipes
      Regina.pipes@...
    • Alta Wallace
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
        Did this family move to Okla????
        >I am searching for COOLEY, James William & Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH COOLEY
        >family
        > GRIDER, Francis Marion & Martha Louise GOLD
        >GRIDER
        > WININGER Frances ( I think most of the
        >WININGERS in Jackson Co.)
        >Anyone else looking for the same family?
        >
        >Regina GRIDER Pipes
        >Regina.pipes@...

      • Regina Pipes
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
          Which family are you talking about?
          The COOLEY'S lived in Tennessee and Alabama. The GOLD family were from Tn.,
          Al., Mo., and? The WININGER family still live in Jackson Co. The SMITH
          that is married to the COOLEY's family may have come from Oklahoma.

          Regina GRIDER Pipes

          Did this family move to Okla????

        • Alta Wallace
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
            There are Cooey's and Griders in Altus, OKla.