Re: Hello

  • Judy Pittmann
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
      Tracy Wilson,

      I'm searching for Hancock roots in Jackson County. My ggrandfather is named
      Joseph B. Hancock and his older brother was John L. We've never figured out
      the name of their father. Can you help?

      Judy Pittmann

      >From: "Tracy Lynn Wilson" <tlwilson@...>
      >To: <jacksongenealogy@onelist.com>
      >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hello
      >Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:46:25 -0600
      >
      >Hi Susan,
      >
      >I'm live in Jackson County, but don't know a whole lot about the northern
      >part of the county. Do you need some help in Jax Co.?
      >
      >My Jackson/Dekalb families include:
      >
      >FOSSETT
      >I also have connections (by marriage) to Shankle, Goble, & Wooten...
      >
      >HANCOCK
      >STOVER
      >LACKEY
      >PRIVETT
      >JETT
      >
      >Tracy Fossett Wilson
      >Jackson County, AL

    • Tracy Lynn Wilson
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 5, 1999
        Susan -

        I don't have any info on the Scott family, but if I come across anything
        I'll forward it on to you.

        I live about 15 miles from Buck's Pocket. Truly awesome place!!

        Tracy
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 5, 1999
          Tracy, tell me something about history. I have Wellborns, Romans, subletts.
          Elias Wellborn, Tabitha____?

        • sjb12@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx)
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 6, 1999
            Tracy
            Thank-you. Anything will be appreciated.

            Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

            Susan