RE: [jacksongenealogy] marriage records

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
      There is still several ALLEN families in Jackson County. One of the ALLEN
      family bought the old Hollywood train depot and turned it into his family
      home.

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2006
        Thanks so very much Helen. This means so much to me. I am pretty sure where
        3 of these come in on my Padgett line and hopefully someone will recognize
        some of the others. I will keep them handy just in case someonnne should
        inquire.
        Pat