RE: [jacksongenealogy] marriage records

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
      Yes, You can search the records yourself. The staff will get you started by
      showing you the ropes but you do the search yourself.

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2006
        Thanks so very much Helen. This means so much to me. I am pretty sure where
        3 of these come in on my Padgett line and hopefully someone will recognize
        some of the others. I will keep them handy just in case someonnne should
        inquire.
        Pat