RE: [jacksongenealogy] OLINGER FAMILY

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2004
      Will see what else I can find
      Regina

      Spouse 1: John H. Holloway
      Spouse 2: Ida Rodgers
      Marriage Date: 31 May 1885
      Marriage Place: Jackson
      Performed By: Justice of the Peace
      Surety/Perf. Name: W. A. J. ??ahn
      OSPage: 505

      -----Original Message-----
      From: cherokeeindian77@... [mailto:cherokeeindian77@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:58 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] OLINGER FAMILY

      O-si-yo = Hello

      Is anyone on this genealogy site related to the Olinger family who has lived
      in Scottsboro Alabama? Or do you of you have any information on this family?
      My Grandmother Ida J. Olinger/ Rodgers Born April 2, 1896 Died Nov. 4, 1975
      she was married to my Grandfather Joe W. Rodgers they lived in Scottsboro.
      I was looking through my gen, info. and have realized I have not much on
      this family line.
      I recieved a letter from the late Mae Gamble and Edwanda Guffey. I pray I
      have the names correct and the marriages correct. My problems is I have no
      birth, death, marriages dates no history. This is important to have. If you
      are related or have any info. on these families please contact me. Thank you
      so much for all the hard work all of you are doing.

      THIS IS WHAT I HAVE:

      WILLIAM D. OLINGER
      married
      MELVINA OLINGER

      OLIVER GORDEN OLINGER (OLLIE)
      married
      LEE OLA LEMONS OLINGER

      CHILDREN WERE
      JERRY CLAUDE OLINGER
      SHIRLEY NELLOMAE KNPOOS OLINGER

      IRIS OLINGER
      married
      RAY EVANS

      DONALD KENNETH OLINGER (DEN)
      married
      GLENDA FAYE HODGES OLINGER

      OLLIE OLINGER (JR)
      married
      JOYCE MARIE WARREN OLINGER

      JERRY C. OLINGER
      THREE CHILDREN
      VICTOR WADE OLINGER
      JERRY WAYNE OLINGER
      SANDRA ELAINE OLINGER

      IRIS OLINGER
      TWO CHILDREN
      DANNY RAY EVANS
      DONNA KAY EVANS

      OLLIE OLINGER
      TWO CHILDREN
      ARETHIA JEAN OLINGER
      BRANDY RAY OLINGER

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Smith, Sevier, Smith, Edge, Price, Burgess,
      Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, N.C., S.C. Kentuchy

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, Emily Elizabeth Smith

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Regina
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2004
        Spouse 1: Wm. D. Olinger
        Spouse 2: Melvina Phillips
        Marriage Date: 06 Apr 1893
        Marriage Place: Jackson
        Performed By: Justice of the Peace
        Surety/Perf. Name: R. H. Skelton

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2004
          Name: OLIVER OLINGER
          SSN: 424-12-0457
          Last Residence: 35768 Scottsboro, Jackson, AL
          Born: 20 Mar 1903
          Last Benefit:
          Died: May 1987
          State (Year) SSN issued: AL (Before 1951 )