Re: William Hill

  • MaryWinn@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 1999
      Hi Jewel,

      We haven't gotten up there yet. I plan to call you when we go. Jim keeps
      saying, "We'll go when the fruit gets ripe." (The naval oranges are beginning
      to ripen, but need a little cold snap to sweeten them up.)

      I didn't have Annie Snyder Morris in the file. I added her. The only thing
      I have on her parents I got from you. Getting information from Mrs. Anderson
      is like pulling teeth. Her memory is not all that good anymore. I'll ask
      her for more info when we get up there. Someone on the Jackson County list
      was looking for Ella Morris, who married a Holder. Jim said, "two of mama's
      brothers married Holders". I didn't even know that. If I don't ask a
      specific question, she doesn't volunteer any information. It's not that she
      doesn't want to help. She will try to answer anything I ask her, but she
      just doesn't volunteer any information.

      Well all for now, its the middle of the night and I'm getting ready to fold
      clothes. (I took a nap earlier.)
      Love
      Mary Winn