Re: William Hill

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 1999
      Hi, I meant to write to you the other day. Did you ever get up here?? Call
      me when you come home? OK
      Was wondering if you have any info on Annie Sue Fanning, dau of James Warnie
      and Altie Lillie (Snyder) Fanning who married Leon Morris?? Would love any
      info you might have on any of those kids. Mrs. Anderson told me that she
      knew Warnie & Altie Fanning real well.
      Gotta go cook supper.
      See ya
      Jewel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 1999
        Hi Jewel,

        We haven't gotten up there yet. I plan to call you when we go. Jim keeps
        saying, "We'll go when the fruit gets ripe." (The naval oranges are beginning
        to ripen, but need a little cold snap to sweeten them up.)

        I didn't have Annie Snyder Morris in the file. I added her. The only thing
        I have on her parents I got from you. Getting information from Mrs. Anderson
        is like pulling teeth. Her memory is not all that good anymore. I'll ask
        her for more info when we get up there. Someone on the Jackson County list
        was looking for Ella Morris, who married a Holder. Jim said, "two of mama's
        brothers married Holders". I didn't even know that. If I don't ask a
        specific question, she doesn't volunteer any information. It's not that she
        doesn't want to help. She will try to answer anything I ask her, but she
        just doesn't volunteer any information.

        Well all for now, its the middle of the night and I'm getting ready to fold
        clothes. (I took a nap earlier.)
        Love
        Mary Winn