Mary B. Olinger wife of Charles Rodgers

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      O si yo,

      Mary B. (Olinger) Rodgers and her parents. She was wife of Charlie Rodgers.

      I am looking for any family member from this Rodgers side or connected to
      this family.

      1880 Meigs Co TN
      Jackson linger 28 TN TN TN
      Mary E. 27 TN GA GA (Mary Elizabeth Savell b. 1853 TN died 1910 Scottsboro
      Mary B. 6 TN (married Charllie Rodgers)
      Nancy 4TN
      William 2 TN (married - Malvina Phillips)
      John H. 3 m

      1920 Jackson /Co AL
      Jack A. Olinger 67 B l852 TN widower

      Virgil B. Rodgers was the son of Charley Rodgers. He was born 1-24-1898, died
      4-15-1973 in Fyffe, Dekalb Co AL. He had two marriages. Lily , then Mamie
      Epsie Norris.

      May the sun always shine for you, and the warm winds blow gently on your back.
      Do na da go hv = Until we meet again
      U gi da li - Silver Feathers

      ah-nee-jah-lah-gee = Cherokee People = Guh-geh-yoo, I love you
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee = Your kin

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      cherokeeindian77@...

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
      Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His Wife: Emily Elizabeth Smith/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were her
      parents she lived with her grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.