Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 756

  • Mindy Akins
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2003
      I have found Webbs in my Morgan down line. Patricia Ann Webb,born
      8/23/1942. She married Kay Edward Grandstaff, on 8/10/1968,Also William
      Burke Webb,born 4/22/1944,married Carol Ann Smith.Also Deborah Arlene
      Webb,married Kenneth Hefley. I only have names and dates no places. Ron
      Akins

      Jane Webb who married Robert Martin.