Holder

  • horsefly@xxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 1999
      Is there anyone out there looking for Holder. I understand they went
      back and forth from Jackson County AL and Franklin County TN so much
      that to find them one must look in both counties. I am looking for
      Dempsey Holder b. abt. 1785 SC, George Washington Holder b. abt 1818,
      Dyer Holder b. 1815, Andrew Jackson Holder b. 1825, and Dempsey Holder
      b. 1826. George, Dyer, and Andrew all showed up in Clark County,
      Arkansas at about the same time and may have came together from that
      area.
      Thanks,
      Ted Holder
    • BlazeFireBug@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
        Hi Ted, my name is Sue and I am alsolooking for the Holder family
        information from Clark Co., AR and Franklin Co., Tenn. Andrew
        Jackson Holder, Sr. was my great great grandaddy. Cynthia is my
        sister...I believe you've spoken with her already. I am searching
        for. I am presently searching for Andrew Jackson Holder, Sr. father
        and mother. If you could help me in my search it would be greatly
        appreciated...

        see ya cuz
        BlazeFireBug