Jax Co Surnames

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      The public library in Scottsboro has a file of folks doing research on Jax
      Co surnames. I'm also helping the Heritage center to get a similar file
      together. These files contain the surname being researched, the name &
      address/phone # &/or email address of the researcher, & the general area
      that the ancestor is believed to have been in. If anyone would like to have
      their surname & contact info included in the file, or would like for me to
      just to check the lists for other researchers, please contact me via the
      list or at tlwilson@...

      Tracy Fossett Wilson
      Jackson Co., AL