Boyd

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24 2:13 PM
      Hi Jim,

      Do you know what part of Jax Co Elizabeth was in?

      Tracy

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2001
        Looking for obituary for ;
        John Boyd Died in 1864 or 1865
        Elizabeth Boyd Died in 1861
        Thanks for your time
        Jim Boyd
      • zrcb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2001
          Hello Jim
          How is it going? Let me know if you find anything out. I sure do wish
          there was
          some kind of cemetery records. There probably was but they were destroyed in
          the Civil War. Oh well. Talk to you later . Chuck
        • Scottsboro Museum
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
            I am so sorry that our newspapers in Jackson Co. do not go back to the
            1860's. Wish we could be of more help.........Judi
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 15, 2001
              Judi
              Do they have any kind of chancery records because at the time of John
              Boyd's and Elizabeth's death they left small children behind. Maybe there
              was some kind of land records. I found a settlement of the estate of John
              Boyd. I do know that they lived in Scottsboro, Al. Thank you Chuck Boyd