Re: Scottsboro/Jackson County Heritage Center address please

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 1999
      Jewel,

      The courthouse & library have copies of some of the pension apps. I'll see
      what I can find out for you this week.

      Tracy
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 1999
        unsubscribe
      • Jim & Liz Boyd
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 1999
          Looking for the burial place of Elizabeth Pepper Boyd died 1861, John Boyd died 1865.Pat can you help me?
          Jim Boyd
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 25, 1999
            You can call them at 256 259 2122 they are located at 208 S. Houston
            Street, Scottsboro, Alabama 35768

            Richard