info on frank and easter arnold

  • goldberg562000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      i need some info on these people i have the name of the kids and all
      born in al. but i dont have dates of birth or deaths pauline arnold
      was married to my grandpaw roy m. goins but no other info on marriage
      or where. also i need some info on a tom goins married to calliedawn
      bass early 1900s. thank you david goins
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
        David

        Here are two records from AL Deaths

        Pauline M. Goins
        Died 20 Mar 1951
        Jackson County AL
        Vol: 20
        Certificate # 9935
        Roll 5

        Callie Goins
        Died 12 May 1953
        Jackson County AL
        Vol: 29
        Certificate # 14099
        Roll 5
        With this you should be able to order ther death certificates.

        I still have not been able to find anything on Tom Goins, Callie Dawn Bass's husband.

        Clay Gullatt