Re: [jacksongenealogy] anyone researching sisk

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
      In a message dated 11/25/2003 9:35:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      jmcclur@... writes:

      > Ambrose L. Precise

      Would this Ambrose have a daughter named Martha S. - I am searching for her
      information as I still have one brother of my great grandfather I have no
      information on but movement. Solomon Brazier was living in the 1920 in Texas with
      his sister Louisa Brazier Messer, but I have no children or anything on his
      family - does anyone have anything on them. They were married in Jackson Co. 11
      Jan 1885.

      thanks, cuz Jimmie