James M. Carver

  • Arejayemm@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 1999
      James M. Carver b. 1825 TN d. ?

      Searching for James M. Carver who appeared on the 1850 census in Bellfonte
      with wife Sallie and sons John age 4 and William age two. I cannot find any
      reference to James or Sallie after that. I know that John came to live with a
      family in PA as a young boy along with a sister Sarah but I would like to
      know what happened to the rest of the family. Does this look familiar to
      anyone out there?

      Thanks,
      Mary Jane Royle Boyd
    • Jim & Liz Boyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 1999
        information I can
        get on John Boyd Married to Elizabeth Pepper. They lived in Jackson
        Co, John died in
        1865 Elizabeth in 1861. Their children were Arebella Married to Thomas
        Kirby, Caldonia married to Charles Thompson-Benji E Staher, Emma
        married to Archibald Brooks, Julia married to Benji R Franks,Robert
        Married to Mary Waller and William Married to Bettie Huey.
        I am trying to find someone who can lead me to the parents of John bn
        in NC 1803 also
        where he(John) and Elizabeth are buried in Jackson Co.
        any information would be helpful.
        Thanks for your time.
        Jim Boyd

        Sponsor ----------------------------

        > Explore your interests at Zing.com!
        >Use your pictures as wallpaper, screensaver or while you surf the
        web.
        >Customize your desktop with thousands of free images - Extreme
        Sports,
        >Celebrities, Pets, Funny Pictures, Art and more... Install Now -
        Free!

        ---
      • Arejayemm@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 1999
          Jim and Liz-

          My Boyds came from England to PA in the early 1900s so there is no connection
          there at least not in the late 1800s. John stayed with a family named
          Bradley with whom I have not been able to establish a connection. Any
          Bradleys from Jackson Co. that came to PA?

          -Mary Jane