Re: [jacksongenealogy] John Jackson Morgan family

  • Ron Akins
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2003
      Thank you Clay, I should have been more specific. On the 1870 census of
      Dade county GA. Ruth Morgan is listed with her fathers family as single. On
      the 1880 census of Jackson county ,AL she is again listed with fathers
      family as Ruth Smith with 3 children. Who is the father of the children? Ron

      Smith,

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/