Horace Mathis

  • smartin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1999
      Does anyone know if Horace Mathis was from Jackson County, AL? He is
      listed on the 1900 Fannin County, TX Census with my great-great
      grandmother's sister, Malinda Rutledge Thrower. Relationship with Malinda
      was listed as son-in-law. I know Malinda was from Jackson County, AL.
      Horace may have married her daughter M.C. Thrower. Any help would be
      appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Sharon