Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama Death Index

  • marywinn
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 6, 2003
      Sharon,

      I was able to get my ggf's obit from the Alabama Archives. This was from
      1911. Try going to
      www.archives.state.al.us

      If you can't get help there, write to
      State of Alabama
      Dept of Archives and History
      PO Box 300100
      Montgomery Alabama 36130-0100
      They sent me obits from 2 different newspapers; cost was $20.

      Regards,
      Mary Winn Anderson