wrong message to list

  • Gubasemia@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 1999
      Pat,

      I got the idea that you had, but since I am going to Jackson County next week
      to see new found relatives and do some research I was glad to see activity on
      the list. I don't think you offended anyone. Not me.

      Johnny Neeley, my great great uncle told me a man named Mr. Campbell, I
      think, was trying to write a history of Section. Does anyone know of that?
      Johnny is almost as excited that I am coming as I am. His daughters have had
      a miniature replica made of the old house built in 1881 by his father, my gr
      gr grandfather, William M. Neeley. He is eager to show it to me. I can hardly
      wait.

      Darlene