new email address

  • peggy powell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      My new e-mail address is ptpowell@... . Thanks,
      Peggy Powell

      ptpowell@...
      I'm researching Powell, Edwards, Howard,Gray, Craze,Holloway,Shrader
      Gentle,Houk,Tipton,Rousseau,Cameron
      Burgess, Bates, Boyd, Austin, Parton,
      Shoemake, Hillis

    • Shirley Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
        Hi Peggy ,
        Just thought I would ask if your parton's are related tp the Famous Dolly
        Parton , romors are we are related to her . My family came from the area she
        came from or her family came from , it is said we are couins . If you can
        relate to this please e-mail me at cartersa@.... Thank You
        Shirley