Re: Digest Number 68

  • ped.gro@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 1999
      Hi Jan,

      I received your package of materials today. Thank you, I appreciate
      them. Isn't that a nice clear picture of Robert Tinker and Margaret? I
      just love his name - wonder how he got it?

      No, I haven't sent you a copy of the marriage record yet. I've thought
      about it several times though and will try to get it out soon. I have
      two reasons [or excuses?] that I haven't sent it yet. One is that my
      copy machine has quit copying and I am going to have to call the
      repairman. The other is that my daughter had surgery last week and I
      have been busy keeping children, running errands and trying to play nurse
      too. She is doing much better now but still can't drive or do much. So
      I am going to have to go pick up a grandson from Beta Club in a few
      minutes and take a granddaughter to cheerleader practice.

      I am going to try to send a copy by computer. If you can't get it let me
      know and we'll revert back to snail mail.

      You mentioned other information at home. Do you have group sheets on
      other children of Jeremiah and Jane? I have a little information on some
      of the children that I can send you if you would like and if you don't
      have it. Do you want me to send group sheets on Clarissa Proctor and
      John Shankle?

      Pat

    • ped.gro@xxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 1999
        Oh my goodness. I just sent a personal message to the list accidentally.
        Please disregard and forgive me.

        Pat