Re: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Joseph Precise

  • nblanset@tcac.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2003
      Hello Raymond:

      Do you have the marriage,20 Aug 1911, of DURHAM, Samuel Clinton and BLANSIT, Kate Mae ?

      Norman Blansett [ pronounced BLANSIT ]
      > From: "RAYMOND SHIRLEY SR." <rshirley@...>
      > Date: 2003/10/19 Sun PM 10:35:50 CDT
      > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Joseph Precise
      >
      > I've been working on the Durhams but I'm looking for the marriage record
      > for Preston Durham to Anna Beatrice Cloud in about 1909.
    • RAYMOND SHIRLEY SR.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2003
        No, I don't have it but will keep it in my records for possible future use.
        At this point, I don't even know if Preston Durham had any brothers or
        sisters. He was a very elusive character. Thanks for the information.
        Ray