Re: Guesses of Jackson Co.,AL

  • MaryWinn@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 1999
      In a message dated 10/13/99 7:44:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      rweeks@... writes:

      << jacksongenealogy@onelist.com >>
      Sorry I don't have any info on your names, but am glad to see there is still
      someone researching out there in Jackson county.

      Does anyone out there have any info on Hammin Morris, b. abt 1789-90 in NC?
      I found him in the 1850 census. says he married Kizziah (?) I'm looking for
      the father of Calvin Morris b. abt 1831. Hammin had a Calverin (Calvin?) in
      his household that would fit the age profile. Would appreciate any help.

      Thanks,
      Mary Winn Anderson
      marywinn@...