MOORE AND LINCOLN COUNTY TENNESSEE HERITAGE BOOK

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      I know several of you Jackson County researchers have family that came to
      Alabama by way of Tennessee. My GOLD family came to Jackson County by way
      of Lincoln County, Tennessee. I went to a planning meeting last week of the
      start of forming a committee for a LINCOLN COUNTY HERITAGE book which they
      hope to have published by end of 2004. They will be having another meeting
      the end of October. If some of your families come from Lincoln County or
      Moore County, Tennessee please consider submitting your research to keep our
      history alive.