Ceerokee list

  • lydia flack
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5 3:13 PM
      Are there any list of cherokee marriages ,
      where they were given land to marry .
      Or list for the trail of tears.
      My great grand father Doc Holt as rumor
      goes he was a chief , doctor and pretcher
      he came from Arkansas to Jackson county
      in early 1900s then went back to ark.
      The other side of my family ,there are simular
      cherokee marriages. I have just started family
      history and it would be great to find more
      info.........lou

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5 3:25 PM
        Lydia

        Try typing into your search window any of the following

        Cherokee Indians
        Trail of Tears
        Cherokee Nation
        Native Americans
        Native Americans followed by state you want to search