"Paint Rock Valley Pioneers"

  • reownadean
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
      Anyone needing info about this book can get in touch with Dorothy
      Scott Johnson who lives in Huntsville and has knowledge about the
      authors. We really need to see if someone could do a reprint of this
      wonderful book. It has been so much help to all of us who were able
      to purchase it. Please contact Dorothy to see if this can be done.
      dsjohnso@...

      She also works at the Huntsville Library History Room.

      Thanks
      Jewel