Trying to contact Robert West.

  • jaydeboer1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello,
      I'm trying to contact Robert D. West who posts to this message board.
      I have tried several e-mail leads but all of them have been returned
      as invalid addresses. My only option is to post a message to this
      board.
      My name is Jay DeBoer, I believe Robert and I have the same
      GGGrandfather James West. My GGrandfather is Robert D. West who was
      in the Civil War with his two brothers Jesse and John.
      Robert, if you happen to read this please contact me, I would enjoy
      trading information and stories.
      Thank you,
      Jay DeBoer
    • Robert West
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        Hi Jay,

        I've moved my email to RDWEST3@...

        Please get back to me. I've been out of town for the last month.

        Bob