Re: [jacksongenealogy] (FANNING) Jewel

  • rhall84922@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Dear Jewel, You still have books on Fannings of North Alabama. I am
      looking for a Ada Bell Jones born in Princeton, Jackson Co, Al. in 1880's. Would
      there be a reference to her or her family in the books? Are these books you
      have written and how does one get ahold of them? Regards, Sue S Hall
      rhall84922@...