subscribe

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
    • Jewel Casey
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        For some reason I'm not getting the list messages. Can someone explain?
        Jewel Casey
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
          Jewel

          You probably don't have send individual e-mails selected on Edit My Membership at Yahoo Groups. Go to Yahoo Groups click on jacksongenealogy then Edit My Membership on the right hand side. Select send individual e-mails.

          Clay Gullatt

        • Anne P. Johnson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009