Re: Digest Number 68

  • boomerb@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 1999
      Bill, Great to hear from you! Micajah is my gggg-grandfather, and I had
      more or less hit a dead end at him. This information is terrific. Your web
      page is very interesting, and I'm going to go back to it. I have a fair
      amount of info from Jeremiah forward, but we never have everything.
      Anything I have that can help you, I'll share.

      Did you go to the Proctor reunion? I was there, but of course, didn't meet
      everyone. It was my first time there, and everyone was so nice, they made
      us feel very welcome.

      You're right about my dates being wrong. It was late when I was working on
      this, and I must have fallen asleep at the keyboard! I'll have to go do a
      correction. I look forward to being in touch with you. Jan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14 2:30 PM
        Hi Jan,

        I received your package of materials today. Thank you, I appreciate
        them. Isn't that a nice clear picture of Robert Tinker and Margaret? I
        just love his name - wonder how he got it?

        No, I haven't sent you a copy of the marriage record yet. I've thought
        about it several times though and will try to get it out soon. I have
        two reasons [or excuses?] that I haven't sent it yet. One is that my
        copy machine has quit copying and I am going to have to call the
        repairman. The other is that my daughter had surgery last week and I
        have been busy keeping children, running errands and trying to play nurse
        too. She is doing much better now but still can't drive or do much. So
        I am going to have to go pick up a grandson from Beta Club in a few
        minutes and take a granddaughter to cheerleader practice.

        I am going to try to send a copy by computer. If you can't get it let me
        know and we'll revert back to snail mail.

        You mentioned other information at home. Do you have group sheets on
        other children of Jeremiah and Jane? I have a little information on some
        of the children that I can send you if you would like and if you don't
        have it. Do you want me to send group sheets on Clarissa Proctor and
        John Shankle?

        Pat

      • ped.gro@xxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14 3:07 PM
          Oh my goodness. I just sent a personal message to the list accidentally.
          Please disregard and forgive me.

          Pat