  • Jack Fanning
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm trying to find info on the Fanning family of Jackson and Madison County. I think I saw somewhere where Ms. Jewel Casey (I believe is her name) wrote a book "And Then along Came the Fanning's" I'd love to find this book. If anyone can help, I'd be very appreciative.

      Thanks
      Jackie Parks Fanning Jr.