Campbell/Young/Mehlander

  • Margie Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi Joe:
      Thanks for the quick reply. I looked at your website, nice page. We don't
      know much about the Campbell's prior to their moving into MO other than what
      we find on census records, so hard to say for certain if a relation or not.
      Campbell is probably as common as Smith & Jones (seems like any way). I'll
      keep an eye out for your Campbell names while searching for ours.

      Marge Campbell
      Lodi, CA

      Message: 9
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:35:15 -0500
      From: "Joe Reynolds" <joe.reynolds@...>
      Subject: RE: Campbell, Mehlander, Young

      Hi Marge,

      I have several Campbells that married into my family there in Jackson
      County, can't find the ones you mentioned, but if you think I can be of any
      help then let me know.

      Happy Hunting!

      Larry "Joe" Reynolds
      Reynolds Family Circle