Re: WILSONs and TIPTONs of Scottsboro, Jackson Co, Ala.

  • jewel casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24 6:34 PM
      My grandfather David Wesley Hambrick who settled on Dry Creek near Princeton
      had a brother, Joseph Hambrick, born ca 1821, probably Lincoln County, TN or
      Madison County, AL, who married Bethena Wilson, born ca 1825 in TN. They
      were married 22 Oct 1840 in Franklin County, TN. Bethena died Aug. 1850
      near Princeton, Jackson County, AL Joseph is found on the 1850 Jackson
      County, AL census with 2 daughters and 2 sons; Ruth 9, Bethena 1, Alfred 7,
      and John 4. Living with them is ELIZABETH WILSON 55 TN, which is possibly
      his mother-in-law. Has anyone seen these names during their research on the
      WILSON family. Would appreciate any info.
      Jewel