Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 695

  • caroledavis3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
      My husbands great (not sure how many greats she was) grandmother was Phoebe
      Sanders Lee. There were many Phoebe Sanders. Have you been in touch with
      the Sanders that does "Sanders Siftings"? I think he is the authority on the
      Sanders families in that area. It has been a while since I have been in touch
      with him but I can dig all of that out for you if you need it. I think he
      lives in Arkansas. My husbands Phoebe Sanders Lee is buried in Fowler Cemetery
      at Fowler's Cove. Her son in law was Asa Fowler. She was almost a 100 years
      old when she died. If I have anthing that you need or want just let me know.
      Thanks Carole Davis