Jackson Geneology

  • caroledavis3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      I am researching several families of the Belefonte and Mud Creek areas. It
      is so odd that a few years ago I discovered that my husband and I both have
      families from the same area. My families are Alvah Finley and Larkin families.
      My husbands are the Davis', Sanders, Lee's and Fowlers. If anyone is also
      researching these families I would appreciate sharing information. Thanks so
      much! Carole Finley Davis