Request information on Tom Boyd

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      Hello
      My name is Charles Boyd and I am looking for information on my Guncle Tom
      Boyd. The last census that I saw him on was the 1920 census for Stevenson
      Alabama. He was living in the household of his sister Donia Haswell and her
      husband Hugh Haswell. He was disabled he something wrong with one of his arms or
      leg. In 1910 he was living with his mother Mary Waller Boyd Nelson in either
      Fackler or Stevenson. She passed abt 1911 or 1912. I wonder if maybe he was
      plced in a convalesent home. If there was one around.
      If anyone has any information. Maybe a relative. Surnames
      Pittman,Haswell,Holder and Boyd also Meeker.
      Thanks Chuck Zrcb@...