William Shankle

  • ped.gro@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 1999
      Would like to know more about this William Shankle or Shankles, who was
      my great grandfather's brother. He and his wife married 1886 in Dekalb
      Co., AL and were in 1900 and 1910 Jackson Co., AL census records.

      3 William R. Shankles Born: January 1861
      +Drusilla McCelravy Born: January 1870
      Married: August 29, 1886 in DeKalb Co., Ala.
      4 Leonia Shankles Born: February 1889
      4 Fanny Shankles Born: April 1891
      4 Jessie L. Shankles Born: March 1893
      4 Wiley Shankles Born: May 1895
      4 Emoline Shankles Born: March 1897
      4 Sally A. Shankles Born: April 1900
      4 Martha Shankles Born: 1905

      May be other children - perhaps a Josie.

      Any clues appreciated.

      Pat