Re: [jacksongenealogy] sisk

  • Golden Moments
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2003
      I have some information on the Precise family, for my grandmother was a
      Precise, Alice married JW Frazier. I will get back to you later.

      Laura

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 13, 2003
            Hello:

            Who were the parents of THORNHILL,Nancy Jane b 1843 ?

            Norman Blansett

            > From: SHEILA MCCLOUD <s_mccloud@...>
            > Date: 2003/09/12 Fri PM 09:09:21 CDT
            > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] sisk
            >
            > These Sisks may be related. They lived in Jackson Co. William Jefferson Sisk married Nancy Jane Thornhill. They were both born in 1843. They married in 1862. His parents were John and Ruth Sisk. He had these brothers and sisters....Ruth b. 1828, John b. 1830, Andrew J. b.1833, Rebecca C, b. 1838, Isabella b. 1840, Martha b. 1842.
            >
            > rlmw63@... wrote:I am looking for information on C.M.A.J. Sisk born 1844 or 1845 in Jackson
            > Co. Alabama, married Ambrose L. Precise in 1865 in Jackson CO. Alabama, daughter
            > Delila Frances Precise was born in 1866 in Jackson Co Alabama.
            > I am trying to find out what the initials C.M.A.J. stand for and from which
            > Sisk family she may be from in the Jackson CO. AL area at that time. I cannot
            > find a date of death for her or a place of burial. Ambrose Precise married a
            > second time in 1868 to Phebe Jane Sanders.
            > Thank you, Rhonda Woodard

          • SHEILA MCCLOUD
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 13, 2003
              Her parents were Bryant Fredrick Josephus Thornhill and Nancy Elizabeth Bain.

            • nblanset@tcac.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 14, 2003
                Thank you:

                I had him as Bryant F. J. THORNHILL. I had only one child; James K. Polk THORNHILL Sr.

                Norman Blansett

                > From: SHEILA MCCLOUD <s_mccloud@...>
                > Date: 2003/09/13 Sat PM 10:27:35 CDT
                > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: Re: [jacksongenealogy] sisk
                >
                > Her parents were Bryant Fredrick Josephus Thornhill and Nancy Elizabeth Bain.
                >
                > nblanset@... wrote:
                >
                > Hello:
                >
                > Who were the parents of THORNHILL,Nancy Jane b 1843 ?
                >
                > Norman Blansett
                > >
                > > From: SHEILA MCCLOUD
                > > Date: 2003/09/12 Fri PM 09:09:21 CDT
                > > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                > > Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] sisk
                > >
                > > These Sisks may be related. They lived in Jackson Co. William Jefferson Sisk married Nancy Jane Thornhill. They were both born in 1843. They married in 1862. His parents were John and Ruth Sisk. He had these brothers and sisters....Ruth b. 1828, John b. 1830, Andrew J. b.1833, Rebecca C, b. 1838, Isabella b. 1840, Martha b. 1842.
                > >
                > > rlmw63@... wrote:I am looking for information on C.M.A.J. Sisk born 1844 or 1845 in Jackson
                > > Co. Alabama, married Ambrose L. Precise in 1865 in Jackson CO. Alabama, daughter
                > > Delila Frances Precise was born in 1866 in Jackson Co Alabama.
                > > I am trying to find out what the initials C.M.A.J. stand for and from which
                > > Sisk family she may be from in the Jackson CO. AL area at that time. I cannot
                > > find a date of death for her or a place of burial. Ambrose Precise married a
                > > second time in 1868 to Phebe Jane Sanders.
                > > Thank you, Rhonda Woodard

              • SHEILA MCCLOUD
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 14, 2003
                  Norman, there were lots of children. That's how my branch fit in. We were from another child Eliza Thornhill