Re: [jacksongenealogy] question Thomas L. Harrison 1900 census

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003
      I guess you might call getting remarried and having a child trouble or the other way around as the case maybe. Through in Thomas P. Harrison figured they might be kin.

      1900 Census Kirbys Mill Beat no. 24 Section Jackson Co. AL
      House #40
      Thom L. Harrison Head Nov 1860 39 married 3 years 4 children living b. AL AL MD
      Nancy E. Wife Mar 1878 22 married 3 years 1 child 1 living b. AL AL AL
      Sarah L. Dau Feb 1897 03
      Marion F. Son Oct 1992 17 twin
      Mary F. Dau Oct 1882 17 twin
      James N. Son Aug 1887 12
      Eugene Son Feb 1892 08
      Mrs. Manerva C. Hembree sister Mar 1859 Widow AL AL TN

      House #40
      Thomas P. Harrison Head Dec 1827 72 married 59 yrs AL KY PA
      Mary L. Wife May 1828 71 married 50 yrs TN TN MD
      Vianna J. Clark Dau Mar 1858 42 widow 3 children 2 living AL AL MD
      Luther B. Grandson Jan 1877 21 AL AL AL
      Manerva Granddau Oct 1890 09

      There are indexes on CDs, I don't like them because they only have head of household on them, unless you buy full census. www.genealogy.com has a U.S. Census collection you can subscribe to as does www.ancenstry.com Neither has complete 1790 to 1930 on line as of yet. Much of the census is on line for free Through USGENWEB sites in each county such as the Jackson County ALGENWEB site.

      Clay Gullatt

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003
        The Thomas P. Harrison's have been married 50 years and both are 72 years old.
        Tho Thom L. says he has 4 children living he lists 5.

      • Browne-N@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003
          Thanks to all who helped with my Harrison questions..
          natalie