1860 census

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      Does anyone have the 1860 Alabama census? Book or cd?

      In God's Service
      ah-nee-jah-lah-gee Guh-geh-yoo
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee
      Patricia Mills
      <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
      Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His Wife: Emily Elizabeth Smith/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were her
      parents she lived with her grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.

    • Rex Bertram
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
        I have it on cd. Whose the head of household you're looking for?

        Rex Bertram
        PO Box 651
        Redkey, IN 47373

        Jay County Indiana Webpage co-ordinator
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~injay/

        Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, or Michigan research help
        http://home.insightbb.com/~rexwb/index.htm

        I do Free Genealogy Look-ups from many sources.
        Check out my web page.
        http://www.angelfire.com/in4/genealogyhelp/lookup.html