Re: [jacksongenealogy] Maps

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2003
      Shirley

      Don't know where my head was at earlier today with that maps answer. Go to www.topozone.com click on place names enter Pleasant Grove then AL then Jackson County from the pull downs. This will take you directly to the head of Crow Creek Valley. Click on 1:25000 and LARGE at the top of the Map and you will get plenty of detail. You can naviagate around using the arrows on the map.

      Another site is www.terraserver.microsoft.com/ this one has Topo and satellite maps, you can really zoom in with the satellite enough to see houses and other details..

    • KLinge6131@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2003
        Clay, Want to thank you so much for the information you send forth. I enjoyed
        the Land Patents. Gullat Cuz by marriage, K. Lingenfelter