Re: [jacksongenealogy] locating homesteads

  • Golden Moments
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 22, 2003
      Hello Earl:
      This search has been a long time coming due to my interest in the other side
      of my family, my grandmother Mary Alice Precise, born to William Thomas
      Precise (b, Mar 26, 67) and Sarah Carrie Lovelace (Jan, 1870), I haven't
      found any censuse records on them yet, but Precise's still live in the
      Tupeko, Pikeville area in Jackson Co. AL, few miles from Scottoboro, Al.
      Howard Precise is listed as the son of Elbert Precise and Lillie Mae Davis.
      He was born Aug 19, 1939 and says that he was not married. Is that the same
      Howard.
      I will look carefully for Frona Precise. I have just returned from the
      Huntsville Library. It seems that some Precise's owned land. Information
      gathered about the Precise family places them in the Ivy Bottom settlement
      at Pikevllle. One of my first cousins farms over three thousand acres of
      land in the area. He is a Methodist. I am a Methodist
      pastor/preacher/writer/.

      You can see a previw of my first book at www.1stbooks.com

      Rev. Dr. Laura Ann Frazier (Precise) Golden
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 6 2:01 PM
        See attached file.