Re: [jacksongenealogy] locating homesteads

  • lydia flack
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 21, 2003
      I also am doing some research on my family around stevenson,bridgeport and s. pittsburg tenn. most being in jackon co. i am just starting but i found out from realitive that our family came from georgia maybe trail of tears .i found the locating homesteads a good idea.i have a realitive that lived on the homestead so maybe i can get some where.
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 6, 2003
        See attached file.